Monday, July 24, 2017

God Fed Us

okay so there's pday but I will probably send lots of pics at the end of the day! we're going to a museum as a district and then some members are making a southern dinner and taking us to a convention of all these churches! our stake president is speaking and part of it. 


Miracles of the week:
God fed us! our dinner appointment said they would bring the food to the church and leave it in fridge so after our appointments we went to the church and heated up the food that was in the fridge and we ate it! come to find out that the Member never was able to get into the locked church building so they never dropped food of but my dear...we ate. I told her, "sister, we ate! There was food in the fridge..." We were in shock. God knew I was hangry so I he gave us food, haha.

Book of Mormon is so good. We've been challenged to finish it in 12 weeks so it's 5 pages every day and friends, it makes a difference. The voice of the Spirit is heard during the day! We were planning on Friday and we felt inspired to text a member and see if we could stop by and visit her non member friend who she had brought to church and she respond with, "sisters, its a miracle that you texted me- today is the only day that she could." So we went and taught her. Not only is SHE interested but her mom is looking pretty elect. GOLDIES. 

Anyway, life is good. I'm so grateful for sister Hammond. it's amazing how much we need our companion. I thought I came here for her but I didn't. I came here because I needed her. There's so many things from her I am learning. Most important one is humility. GOODNESS.. she's so good. 

Anyway, missions are great. Life is great and God is GOOD. always. he's always good.

-hermana Garcia 

No comments:

Post a Comment